Disney Springs is the perfect place to spend a day shopping, dining, and exploring. With four distinct neighborhoods, there’s something for everyone at Disney Springs. Use this guide to navigate the complex and make the most of your visit!
Welcome to the Ultimate Guide to Disney Springs!
Disney Springs is an outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment complex at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. The complex is divided into four neighborhoods: Marketplace, West Side, Town Center, and The Landing.
The Marketplace is the original retail area of the complex and is home to many shops and restaurants. The West Side is the newest area of Disney Springs and is home to the AMC Dine-In Theaters, the World of Disney store, and Splitsville Luxury Lanes. Town Center is the dining and entertainment district of Disney Springs, and The Landing is the historic district with shops and restaurants reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century Florida town.
No matter what you’re looking for, Disney Springs has something for everyone! Use this guide and video below, to help you navigate the complex area of Disney Springs and make the most of your visit.
We have listed a few cool things to see, but there is so much more, too long to list in this article. Be sure to watch the very in depth 30 minute video below from a great local travel expert Chrissa Travels Florida.
1. The World of Disney – This is the largest Disney store in the world and it is a must-see for any Disney fan. There is so much to see and do here, you could easily spend an entire day exploring everything this store has to offer.
2. Marketplace Co-Op – This is a great place to find unique Disney merchandise that you won’t find anywhere else. There are also several cute restaurants and cafes located within the Marketplace Co-Op, so it’s a great place to take a break from shopping and grab a bite to eat.
3. Splitsville Luxury Lanes – This is a great place to bowl, play some arcade games, and just have a general good time. It’s perfect for a group of friends or family members who are looking for something to do together.
4. Lego Store – The Lego Store is a must-see for any fan of the popular building blocks. With a huge selection of Lego sets, minifigures and more, it’s the perfect place to find a souvenir or gift for any occasion. The store also offers a build-and-take activity, where kids (and adults!) can build a small Lego set to take home with them.
5. Paddlefish – This is a great place to eat if you’re looking for something a little fancier than the typical fast food options at Disney Springs. They have an extensive seafood menu as well as a rooftop bar that offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
We hope you enjoyed our Ultimate Guide to Disney Springs! Whether you’re looking for shopping, dining, entertainment, or just a place to relax, Disney Springs has something for everyone.
Use this guide and video below to help you navigate the complex and make the most of your visit. Thanks for reading!